Docks & Shore Committee
- Only Nassua Lake Park Improvement Association members may have a dock.
- Docks shall conform to the NLPIA guidelines listed here.
- Proposed dock plans must be approved by the NLPIA Dock Committee.
- Docks may not exceed 30 feet in length.
- Steel barrels and styrofoam may not be used for any docks.
- Docks must be securely anchored and kept in good repair.
- Docks must clearly display the current years NLPIA permit sticker (facing the lake) with the membership number on it.
- All docks must be maintained and may only be used by the member, their family and their guest(s).
- NLPIA members must be present when their guest(s) use their dock.
- All docks must be removed from the lake no later than October 31st of each year.
- Failure to remove docks may result in loss of dock and lake privileges.
- The NLPIA reserves the right to remove any personal property or dock not conforming to these guidelines.
As of 2021 members are required to register their dock.
Please submit applications to:
Dock and Shore Committee
PO Box 724, Nassau, NY 12123
Docks must be removed from the lake by October 31st each year.
If you have questions, comments or concerns please reach out to a member of the dock and shore committee. It is our goal to timely address any an all issues.